Meet our Chief Purpose & Career Navigator!
As a motivator, trainer, and student affairs practitioner, Marcus strives to serve as an advocate for holistic professional development and strategic occupational elevation. With a passion for empowering students and professionals alike to pursue meaningful careers, he challenges individuals of all ages to explore the “why” behind their “what” as they build lives and careers centered around their sense of purpose. His work spans from coaching college students through career navigation and professional development to educating college leaders and community members on strategies for life design and career advancement.
Along with his role with YOUniversity Drive, Marcus serves as the Associate Director of Career Education for Wake Forest University’s School of Business. Within this role, Sanderlin provides 1-on-1 and group coaching to support students through the entirety of their search process, implementing professional development, personal branding support, and strategic mentorship, in aims of empowering and motivating his students to prepare for their next career opportunity.
- Sanderlin, M. (2020). Driving Purpose. In P. Gardner & H. Maietta (Eds.), Advancing Talent Development: Steps Toward a T-Model Infused Undergraduate Education. Business Expert Press
- Iota Phi Theta Fraternity Incorporated
- Mentors young men
- Men’s Ministry Leader, Galilee Missionary Baptist Church
- Speaker at local colleges/universities and community organizations
- BS, Elementary Education, University of Central Florida
- MA, Student Affairs Administration, Michigan State University, received Max Raines Award for outstanding student affairs